- Communicate with overseas office/agents/shipping line/customers
- Attend to all customers’ inquiries via telephone or email and to response timely and accurately to their queries.
- Ensure proper coordination of all shipments
- Monitor and resolve and follow up closely with customers on any disputes cases.
- Maintain a proper and efficient filing system of all documents for easy and systematic retrieval.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Min ‘O’ Level
- Proficiency in MS office
- Meticulous, good interpersonal skills, team player and positive work attitudes
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- High stress tolerance
- Works well under pressures/deadlines
- Ability to work effectively, independently and in a Team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- View to offer (depends on education level and any experience)
- 8.45 to 6 pm (Weekday)
* During probation, require to report work on alternate Saturday. After Probation, will require to report one Saturday a month.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.