- Arranging of appointment through cold calling.
- Develop new client base, maintain existing customers and handle any lost accounts.
- Meeting customers to provide our services.
- Negotiation skill must be good
- Follow up with clients till booking make and provide excellent after sales service.
- Updating of customer particulars into company’s database
- Attend to sales enquiries and provide quotations.
- Sales presentation at client’s premises
- Min ‘O’ Level. No working experience are welcomed
- Great Interpersonal, positive, highly self-motivated, Energetic, Pleasant, outgoing character and communication skills
- Works well under pressures/deadlines
- Ability to work effectively, independently and in a Team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Singaporeans are welcome
- High stress tolerance
- Able to travel overseas Ad-hoc
- View to offer (depends on education level and any experience)
- 8.45 to 6 pm (Weekday)
- 8.45 to 1pm (Saturday)
* During probation, require to report work on alternate Saturday. After Probation, will require to report one Saturday a month.
Interested candidates may apply via the APPLY NOW button below. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.